Friday, November 16, 2007

Journals 11/5/07-11/16/07

11/5/07- You won the lottery what do you do first?
- The first thing I would do is be really excited and probably jump and down over and over. Then I would Keep some of it and have lots of fun. Then next I would put some of it away. I would also help some other people if they need it.

11/6/07- Lottery winner...which of your friends/family gets a chunk?
- I would give my parents some because they have given me a lot. My grandma would get whatever she wants because she has helped me a lot and has given me a lot just like my parents. I would help anyone in my family if they need it because they are my family and they have always been their for me. My friends would also get money if they really need it.

11/7/07- Lottery winner... will you still go to school/ get a job?
- Yea I probably would. I would still need to get and education to get a job. I still need a job because if I ever run out of money then I always have a back up. I would be really board if I didn't go to school anyways.

11/8/07- Lottery winner...would you give to charity and which one.
- Yes, I would give to charity. I probably wouldn't give it to one particular charity. I couldn't decide which one to give to. I know that I would give to the cancer societies, money for the poor and homeless, and to people that have lost a lot in natural disaster such as the Katrina victims.

11/9/07- Is it fair to other clubs and organizations that the bulk of Keyser High School fundraising goes towards the sports complex.
- I can't complain to much about the sports complex because I play sports and I am glad we are getting a complex and it is going to be really nice. I don't really think that we should forget about other clubs though because it is not fair to them because they deserve it just as much as anyone else. Another thing is that it just seems as though the football team gets more than anyone else because they do get a lot. It doesn't really bother me though.

11/13/07-Are the current speed limits reasonable or should they be raised or lowered?
- It really doesn't matter to me. I think they are alright. I mean they don't bother me. The speed of the speed limits isn't really a topic that I complain about or really even worry about.

11/14/07- What is at the top of your Christmas list?
- Well, I really don't want anything in particular. I like when people surprise me, so when they ask me what I want for Christmas I normally just say that I don't care. I really don't want any certain thing that bad.

11/15/07- Have you been naughty or nice this year?
-I have been nice. I always try to be nice. I was never naughty this year seeing that I am a good girl. I may have been a little mean but I always try to apologize and be nice. So, I have defiantly been nice this year.

11/16/07- What is the most essential menu item in Thanksgiving dinner?
- The most essential menu item would have to be the turkey. I mean what is Thanksgiving without one. I love mashed potatoes and gravy so if that wasn't their I would be sad. My grandma also always makes meatballs for Thanksgiving and if she didn't it just wouldn't be the same.