Monday, November 5, 2007

Journals-10/29/07-11/2/07

10/29/07- Which CW character is your favorite?
- My favorite Chocolate War character is Jerry. I like Jerry because he stickes up for what he wants. He goes through everything that happens no matter how bad and contnues to stick to what he believes.

10/30/07- If you could go back in time and change one event from your past, which one would it be and why?
- Their isn't a specific event that I would really want to change. Of course their are little stupid things that I have done over the years that I would like to change, but their are too many to count. I pretty much like how my life is going and I don't really want to change.

10/31/07- Promote a new teacher to new principle.
- If any teacher should become the new principle it should be Mrs. Woy. I think she would be a good principle because she nows how things should go and would do all she could to make them better. She is a very nice teacher and everyone would respect and like her.

11/1/07- Are you to ole to trick- or- treat?
- No i don't think I am to old. My dad thinks I am to old though. So since he thinks I am to old and he makes the rules I guess I am to old.

11/2/07- Whats your dream vechiale? Explain.
- I don't really care. I don't really no the difference between cars. I really just want a car that will run and dosen't look like it will fall apart at any second.