Thursday, December 20, 2007

Journals 10,11,12,14

12/10/07-Have you ever experience major appliance failure at your home? What happened?
- I haven't really experienced any appliance failure. The closest I have ever come to an appliance failing was my fault not the appliance. I didn't know you had to let the dial click on a stove of a gas oven. Then I smelled gas and I tied to turn it off and flames shot pretty high. Grandma told me how to fix it and if I do that again I may burn the house down.....whoops.

12/11/07-Rudolph died. (Bulb burned out) Name his replacement.
-Olive is his replacement. He is supposedly the other reindeer. So even though he doesn't have a red bulb I figure he has more experience than any other reindeer that would be able to take Rodolph's place.

12/12/07-Favorite Holiday Cookie?
-My favorite holiday cookie would have to be the snicker doodle. They are my favorite cookie anytime though. I also really like the store bought ones with the pretty picture. They are very good and only take like six minutes. I have already eaten like three boxes.

12/14/07-What would you name a female Calico kitten?
- I honestly don't know what to name a kitten. I would have to see how it looks and its personality. I have never had a pet to name so it would have to be a very careful process because I have to have the right name if I ever get a animal especially if it is my first.