Friday, December 7, 2007

Journals 11/26/07-12/7/07

11/27/07- Any adventures over break?
- No, I didn't have any adventures. I had a normal break. My break mostly consisted of playing basketball and hanging out with my friends. If I wasn't doing that then I was at home bored.

11/27/07- Is our society too sensitive? Santa can't say HO-HO-HO anymore.
- Yes our society is way to sensitive. I think that they have been saying HO-HO-HO for ever and we have to change it now that is pretty dumb. I think our society needs to get over it and let the tradition of saying Ho-HO-HO continue.

11/28/07- Should Lit taught in high school be censored?
- No I don't think it needs to be censored. I think by high school you know a lot of it by now and will be more mature about it. I think it should be censored to a certain extent. What we have read so far has been good.

11/29/07- How early is to early for Christmas decorations?
- To early is before Thanksgiving. Way to early for Christmas decorations is before Halloween. If you put them up before Halloween then you skip two holidays. If you put them up before Thanksgiving then you look silly.

11/30/07-Christmas tree-topper: star, angel, or other?
- We have always had an angel for a tree-topper. Christmas wouldn't be the same without the angel on top of the tree. I couldn't imagine a star or something else on our tree.

12/3/07- Pity WVU fans, or revel in their misery.
- I don't think they should do either. I think they should just stop talking about it. The fans including myself have to accept it because it happened. Having pity doesn't change anything. It doesn't matter if you make fun of us because at least we got that far. Don't pity us because we don't need pitied and you can make fun if you really want because we don't really care.

Do you prefer a white Christmas...or would you rather have a warm winter?
- I want a white Christmas. Christmas is supposed to be white. There should be snow falling. I would hate Christmas if it was warm because it wouldn't be the same. I love snow and if there was snow Christmas would be perfect.