Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Journal 9/10-9/19

DOL:



9/10/07- Plant those Japanese iris bulbs next to the daffodils, Pam, if you want an attractive display next spring.

9/11/07- Terry doesn't run very well, but he always enters Run For You Life, a five-mile race held an Labor Day.

9/12/07- Neither of my parents is able to take me to the Village Theater to see Oscar Wilde's play The Importance of Being Earnest.

9/13/07- Adriana, please set those books of Shakespeare's plays on this stand; we'll be using them later in class.

9/14/07- Shawn said that neither of the singers was professionally trained, but their rendition of "maria" was stunning.



9/17/07- Neither my friend nor my sister has the time to address these envelopes; maybe someone else can help.



9/18/07- Rob told us that the picture has not been hung properly, and it will have to be taken down and done correctly.



9/19/07- Keiko and I have to order these items: two dozen pizzas, three cases of juice, and, I suppose, enough placemats for everyone attending the festival.





JT:



9/10/07-Comment on the Salty Hamburger story.

- I think the story was pretty silly. Why would someone get so mad over that hamburger when you can just get a new one. It was just and accident that could happen to anyone. They shouldn't punish that lady.



9/11/07-Do you think 9/11 happened as reported, or was/is their a sinister conspiracy/cover up?

- I defiantly think it happened as reported. How could you create so much disaster and destruction for just a cover up? I don't think they would fly a plane into multiple places and kill themselves for a cover up. I would hate to see what they are covering up or conspiring to do if that was the case though.



9/12/07-Would you consider Brittany Spears fat?

- Well compared to what see used to look like before then yea I do. She did have two kids so I mean you have to take that in consideration. I really don't pay that much attention to her, everyone is saying she is fat and I saw her picture in a recent magazine and she didn't look very skinny.



9/13/07-Do you perfer this year's "enrichment" block to last year's study hall/tutoring? Explain.

- Yes. I really like the way we have enrichment this year. I know what we are doing everyday in their and its not the same thing everyday which makes it good. I also like how it gives us kind of a break from the one and a half hour blocks. Also, I really like how on certain days I can get my homework done.



9/14/07-"Cheaters never prosper?"<- True Statement?

- Yes it is a true statement. I hate when people cheat. If you cheat you never get anything out of it because they either didn't do it themselves, or they don't know how to do it. When you cheat you didn't win fair and square so you don't truly deserve what you got.

9/17/07-It is better for your location (house, classroom ect.) to be too hot or too cold.

-I would rather be too cold because I can always get warmer. You can always bring more cloths and add layers to make you warmer. Their are only certain ways to get colder and you cant do them all the time.

9/18/07- Invent a new candy bar.

- A gummy bar is what I would call my new invention. It is a gummy in the form of a candy bar. their would be three section to it a cherry section, a bluerasberry section, and a strawberry section. It would be a delicious twist between gummy worms and candy bar.

9/19/07- Continuing with the food theme which McDonald's item should be permanently removed from the menu?

- I think if any item should be removed it should be the fish sandwich. Who goes to McDonald's to buy a fish sandwich? They only go their for either hamburger and fries, or chicken of some sort.


3 comments:

Chris said...

Hey silly head

Alicia said...

You are the silly head.....silly head!

Clark said...

DOL: 7/8
JT: 16/16

Total: 23/24

I occasionally order a fish sandwich, actually. (I always order two double cheeseburgers and either a snack wrap, a McChicken, or a Filet-O-Fish. I have a rotation for that last group-- gotta keep things interesting, you know?)