Thursday, September 27, 2007

Journals-9/20/07-9/27/07

9/20/07: Continuing with the food theme: What fast food franchise should open in Keyser? Which should we get rid of?

- I think we should get a chick-fila. I love that restaurant and every time I'm in Cumberland I make sure we go there. If it was just in keyser it would be a lot better because I wouldn't have to go all the way to Cumberland and I could eat it almost everyday. I think we should get rid of Long John Silvers. Every time I go in there or even smell their food i want to puke.

9/21/07: Continuing with the food theme: Have you ever eaten Octopus? Would you?

- Yes I have eaten octopus. My Aunt made me try Calamari. It was actually pretty good. I would eat if again if I could.

9/24/07: Are you (or were you) nervous to get your drivers license?

- Yea I am kind of nervous. If I pass I will be excited to actually get them. It is kinda scary though because you all by yourself. I am really not in to much of a hurry to get them though because I already have my permit and I don't think I am that good of a driver. I really just want the card that says if I want to drive by my self I can.

9/25/07: Is punishing the entire class for the transgression of a few fair? Is it effective?

- I don't think it is that fair. Sometimes people didn't do anything wrong to deserve punishment. It is really effective though because no one wants to make the rest of the class mad at them because everyone got in trouble because the few people acted dumb.

9/26/07: Video games: Which one has fritted your life away?

- No video games have fritted my life away. I don't play video games. I have never really sat down to play a video game except for maybe one minute then I realized I can't play video games and gave up. I have really never had the need to play a video game so none of them has fritted my life away.

9/27/07: Which one is most fun to watch others play?

- I really wouldn't know. I have never really watched anyone else play an video game. IF I have watched someone else play I don't even remember the name of it.

1 comment:

Clark said...

JT: 12/12

Actually, calamari is squid.