Friday, September 7, 2007

Journals 9/4-9/7

DOl-

9/4: "Sally, whom did you see at Fox's Pizza last night?" Megan asked after algebra class.

9/5: By the time the Fourth of July parade ended, the light drizzle became a downpour, and few people remained on Main Street.

9/6: In my opinion, Twelve Angry Men is the more powerful play of the two I read last week in English class.

9/7: Tana lent me a copy of Computer Facts, the magazine that published the article "Computer Graphics."

Journals-

9/4: An honor (sort of ) of a holiday: Whats the worst kind of Labor?

- I really don't know what the worst kind of labor is. I would think that a slave would have to have done the worst kind of labor. I also hear that a pregnant women's labor is pretty hard. Sometimes just working an everyday job can be hard labor on a bad day.

9/5: Should Michael Vick be allowed to return to the NFL?

- No, they should not allow him to return. Hoe has already been in trouble before. What he did to those dogs was really bad and I think he should get as tough of a punishment as he can get. I really don't think the NFL should want to be associated with him or what he was about after that. When you are an athlete in the NFL you are a role model and he is defiantly not a good role model and I don't think the NFL should represent him.

9/6: Which city/landmark in the "Mainland" U.S. would you most like to visit? Explain.

- I would like to visit Disney World. Even though I have been there before I loved it and would go back anytime I get a chance. The Little Mermaid is my favorite character and in Disney World you can see her everywhere and even see her so I love that place.

9/7: Two weeks: Respectfully grade the new principals (Twigg, Saturday).

- I really like Mr. Saturday. He is really nice and talks to everyone. I honestly don't know what Mrs. Twigg is like because I have never really seen her around.