Friday, October 12, 2007

Journals-10/9/07- 10/12/07

10/9/07- How do you like your eggs?
- I really like dippy eggs. They are really good. I have liked them since I was little. Scrambled eggs are really good to. I like to eat egg sandwich's to so I really just like eggs anyway.

10/10/07- Write me a get well/message/Sentiment.
-I hope you know that if you were really sick of course I would write you a get well sentiment. I mean you have to be really sick. I don't consider a sun burn sick. They do make sun tan lotion that you could invest in to prevent a sun burn. If you really wanna be a sissy and say that your sunburn hurts so bad and you can't come to school then I hope you get better soon.

10/11/07- Redecorating is imminent...Which three posters should go? Why?
-The first one to go is the Wolverine poster. I wanted that one to go the last time you redecorated. I just don't like how it has "Wolverine" down the side. Other then that I don't care what posters you get rid of. I really like the Batman one in the cave so please don't get rid of that one.

10/12/07- Are/were you satisfied with your first marking period performance in this class?
- I am ok with it. I think I could do better though. I mean my grade is ok but I don't really wanna settle for it. I am relieved that the class is weighted though.