Monday, October 29, 2007

Journals 10/22/07-10/26/07

10/22/07- An easy class with loads of homework, or a hard class with little homework?
- An easy class with a lot of homework because you will be able to finish the homework in class. The homework will be easy enough to do quickly at home. If you had a hard class with little homework then the homework will be hard and take longer to finish.

10/23/07- Which of the decades has the best music?
- The 80s decade is the best because my mom listen to the music when she was my age. She still listens to it and got me into listening to it. If any of the decades were better it would have to be this one.

10/24/07- Do you like to hunt? Why?
- Yes and no. I like to hunt because I think it is fun to walk through the woods and see deer then shoot them. I don't like hunting because you have to get up really early. I also don't like hunting because I have to be quiet and sit still and if you know me then you know I can't really do either of them.

10/25/07- Nearly nine weeks into school...has your initial new lunching changed?
- I don't really like it as much. People still pass and with this new lunch line it is worse because you have to walk all the way around the cafeteria. If you just let us go to the line we want to go to then not as many people would pass.

10/26/07- Do you (or will you someday) play the lottery?
-I have never really thought about playing the lottery. I may play when I get older but I am not really sure. I have never really wanted to play, so maybe I won't play when I get older . I guess it just depends how I feel about playing it when I get older.