Thursday, October 4, 2007

Journals 9/28-10/5

9/28- Video Games: Do violent video games negatively influence who play them? Will playing violent games make a violent person?

- No. I honestly don't think so. Games are just games they shouldn't influence anybody. I mean there are many other media influences that would influence kids more than stupid video game. I do think kids get to much addicted to them, and I do think people should get out a little more but I don't think they will make them a violent person.

10/1- Did you have trouble completing the quotes assignment?

- No, not really. I think I would have been more confused if it was the first time I had ever done them but I did them last year so I knew what to do at least. Some of the quotes were confusing, but I after I figured out what they meant it was easy. The hardest thing for me was actually to sit down and new them.

10/2- Who is your Hero?

- I have a couple heroes. Brittani Riley is my hero because she is my friend, she is nice, she is good at sports, and she drives me around. I have always told her she is my hero. Ariel is my hero of course because she is my favorite Disney character and she is so nice to everyone. Chris is my hero because he puts up with me and anyone that can do that is my hero. Plus he is really nice. Last but defiantly not least my family because they have done everything for me.

10/3-Critique each hallways homecoming decor.

- The sophomores are the best because I helped decorate it. The tornadoes in that hallway are the best. Honestly I do like that are hallway looks good, but so does the Juniors and seniors. I didn't think the freshman hallway was good at all, they didn't even spell freshman right. At least they tried though. I like how the Juniors wrote the fight song. I like how the Seniors used plates for a tornado.

10/4- Based on your life now...predict your death.

- I really don't want to think about how I am going to die. When I do die I hope it is when I am old and I die peacefully in my sleep. Based on my life now though I will probably have a major fall and die. I fall a lot so if I was to die now it would be because I fell off a Cliff or something.

10/5/07- Homecoming game. Who will win? By how much?

- I think keyser will defiantly win. I think they will win really bad. They should at least by three touchdowns. I think the score will be like 35-7. It maybe even higher then that. I don't think southern will be that good so we should run all over them.

1 comment:

Clark said...

JT: 12/12

It's "definitely." (Not "defiantly." That's a whole 'nother word.)